Associate Portfolio Manager
In her current role on the Portfolio Management Team, Amy takes part in the preparation and presentation of performance reports during client meetings. In addition, she prepares and reviews client investment materials, assists in the proposal of portfolio recommendations, and participates in daily market research meetings and monthly investment committee meetings.
Prior to Athena, Amy worked at Morgan Stanley where she was a Financial Advisor. Prior to that, she worked at Thomson Reuters as an Account Manager.
- Master of Arts in Finance from Brandeis International Business School
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Brandeis University
ACHIEVEMENTS AND POSTS
- Holds the Series 7 and Series 66 licenses
- VP of Community Engagement, NAAAP Boston Chapter
- Board Member, New Leaders Council Maine Chapter
- Board Member, Arlington Center for the Arts