Anna focuses on fixed income investments. In this role, Anna covers Athena’s credit-related mutual fund and alternative investments, including hedge funds and private equity vehicles. She is responsible for sourcing investments, manager due diligence, and tactical trade recommendations in her sector. Anna has also worked with impact-focused clients to source and analyze appropriate investments serving both financial and social purposes. Anna currently works out of the New York office.
Prior to Athena, Anna was an Investment Analyst at Hartford Investment Management, where she worked on the mutual funds and macroeconomic strategies.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Russian Literature from Smith College, cum laude
- Studied economics at St. Catherine’s College, Oxford
- Pursuing an MBA at NYU Stern School of Business (degree expected in August 2018)
ACHIEVEMENTS AND POSTS
- Member, 100 Women in Hedge Funds
- Taught college preparatory English at the Jamaica Plain Adult Learning Program and Roxbury Community College
- Tutored in a program teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages