Anne Marie Towle, JD
Managing Partner, Private Client Services and Wealth Strategies
An experienced estate planning attorney and trustee, Anne Marie advises clients on the use of estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax planning to preserve and maximize wealth, and acts as liaison with clients’ other outside advisors with respect to the development, implementation and ongoing oversight of sophisticated estate planning and charitable giving vehicles.
Anne Marie came to Athena from Choate Hall & Stewart LLP, where she managed the 13-attorney estate planning practice and advised clients on wealth transfer issues. Prior to that, she was with Hale & Dorr LLP for over 13 years, advising clients on all areas of estate and gift tax planning.
- Juris Doctor from Duke Law School, with honors
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Boston College, magna cum laude
ACHIEVEMENTS AND POSTS
- Boston Magazine: Massachusetts Rising Star, Estate Planning and Trusts, 2006
- Boston Magazine: Massachusetts Super Lawyer, 2006
- Boston Magazine: New England Super Lawyer, 2007
- Former Member, Boston Foundation’s Professional Advisors Committee
- Member, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education’s Estate Planning Curriculum Advisory Committee
- Member, Boston Estate Planning Council
- Former Co-Chair, Boston Bar Association’s Trusts and Estates Section and Estate Planning Committee