Associate Portfolio Manager
In her current role on the Portfolio Management Team, Lina participates in the preparation and presentation of performance reports during client meetings. In addition, she prepares and reviews client investment materials, assists in the proposal of portfolio recommendations, and participates in daily market research meetings and monthly investment committee meetings.
Prior to Athena, Lina worked at BNY Mellon in New York starting as an Analyst, Investment Specialist and advancing to Senior Portfolio Associate.
- Bachelor of Science in Finance from Bentley University
- Studied International Business Economics at Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona, Spain
ACHIEVEMENTS AND POSTS
- Member, Municipal Bond Club of New York
- Member, Women Advancing Microfinance New York
- Member, Young Orpheus Chamber Orchestra
- Mentor, Big Brothers Big Sisters of NYC
- Fluent in Bulgarian