Todd Burchett, CFA, FRM, CAIA
Vice President, Portfolio Management
As a senior member of the Portfolio Management Team, Todd is responsible for delivering investment advisory services including asset allocation, portfolio construction and other portfolio management-related services. Todd is currently a voting member of the Athena Capital Investment Committee, has been a featured guest on TV shows including CNBC’s Closing Bell and Squawk Box, and has been featured in a number of business and investment publications including The New York Times, Institutional Investor and SmartMoney.
Previously, Todd served as the Portfolio Manager for Teknekron LLC, an institutional-sized single family office. At Teknekron, he oversaw both third-party managers and direct investments across the asset spectrum. Prior to Teknekron, Todd worked at multi-family office Round Table Services and also spent six years with ICON Advisers where he served as a Portfolio Manager and Research Analyst for several mutual funds.
- Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Agricultural, Developmental and Environmental Economics from The Ohio State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Stanford University
ACHIEVEMENTS AND POSTS
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Charterholder
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
- Served for AmeriCorps VISTA, the Mississippi Teacher Corps, Save The Children, the Micro Enterprise Network Needed for Growth of Sustainability in South Africa, and the Heifer International Ambassador Council